Take an opportunity to brag a little … NAIOP Developing Leader Awards are due by Friday June, 23.
NAIOP is proud to announce the 12th annual Developing Leader Awards honoring up-and-coming commercial real estate professionals, 35 years of age and under, for their valued contribution and commitment to the industry.
The 2017 Developing Leaders Award will be presented to recipients who have shown exemplary achievements and demonstrated outstanding professional accomplishments in the commercial real estate industry.
So go ahead, brag a little. This is your chance to show your stuff and get noticed for your exemplary leadership.
- NAIOP member in good standing.
- 35 years of age and under.
- Commercial real estate professional (full-time students are not eligible).
- Support from your organization to attend CRE.Converge 2017, which will be held in Chicago, Illinios from October 10-12, 20
Recipients of the Developing Leaders Award will be selected based on the following:
- Professional competency.
- Career goals.
- NAIOP participation.
- Community involvement
Applications will be judged by leading industry professionals.
- Award recipients will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2017.
- Award recipient’s supervisor will receive one (1) complimentary registration to CRE.Converge 2017 (supervisor registration is nontransferable).
- Award presentation and special networking event at CRE.Converge 2017.
- Press release announcing the Developing Leaders Award recipients.
- Article featuring the Developing Leaders Award recipients in Development magazine (print and online).
- Recognition of Developing Leaders Award recipients on NAIOP’s Market Share Blog.