We Are NAIOP
Since 1967, NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has become the leading organization for developers, owners, and investors of office, industrial, retail, multi-family and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP is over 18,000 members and provides strong public policy advocacy, education, and business opportunities through a powerful North American network.
NAIOP Wisconsin, representing nearly 400 commercial real estate professionals across the state and over 150 individual businesses, is the champion for creating thriving communities in Wisconsin through successful real estate development. NAIOP Wisconsin connects our members to the resources, people, and opportunities that can grow your business and advance your career.
Movers and shakers wanted!
From developers, investors, and owners, to architects, attorneys, brokers, engineers, and other CRE professionals, NAIOP is commercial real estate! We have the people, knowledge, and education to help you find connections, stay ahead of the curve, and make deals happen. NAIOP membership is the best investment you can make for your career in commercial real estate.
Membership in NAIOP offers exclusive benefits:
- Powerful Advocacy – NAIOP Wisconsin is an industry leading advocate for policies advancing commercial real estate.
- Exclusive Networking – Build lasting connections with industry leaders, from seasoned veterans to developing leaders, at fun, informative and unique programs.
- Professional Development – Advance your career with industry relevant education and opportunities for professionals at all levels.
- Cutting-Edge Research – Top research, data, and industry trends through the NAIOP Research Foundation.
- Get Involved – Join NAIOP and get involved with the Chapter to expand your sphere of influence and opportunity. Conferences, seminars, and the National Forums program offer similar opportunities at the Corporate level.
Visit NAIOP Corporate’s website for more information and/or to sign up online now!
Contact Brittany for assistance or to connect with the NAIOP Membership Committee. email@example.com or 414-622-0006