NAIOP’s nominations for Project of the Year are open! The 2017 Project of the Year award honors innovation in industrial development or renovation.
Nominations are accepted only through the online awards tool. Create an account, complete the questions and upload supporting materials. Apply by Friday, April 7. The award will be presented at I.CON: Trends and Forecasts, June 8-9, in Long Beach California.
Requirements for Nominations
- The award is presented to an active developer-member of NAIOP, in good standing.
- The developer should be listed as the developer of record on the project.
- Ground broken or project completed between specified dates.
- Both new development and re-development/adaptive reuse projects are eligible.
- Project must be primarily (more than 51 percent) utilized for the specified product type.
The award winner will receive considerable publicity, including:
- Press release from NAIOP.
- Award presentation. The company’s CEO or a senior executive is requested to accept the award and make a brief presentation about the award-winning project.
- Coverage in Development magazine and/or Market Share, the NAIOP blog.